Meaningful Use 2
- The RegisterPatient MU2 Grid
- How we enable your certification?
- Our configurable integrated solutions
- Universal registration is just the beginning; we've created a virtual waiting room
- RegisterPatient has designed and implemented over 100 registration forms for all types of physicians, clinicians, and practitioners
- Configure registration forms to meet the needs of the practice
- Submit registration requests through Facebook or provider's website
- Verify patient insurance eligibility after registration is completed
- 100% secure, HIPPA compliant
- Complete patient scheduling system that integrates with any system
- Providers, staff or patients can schedule appointments based on the doctor's availability and approval
- Appointment reminders can be configured by patients and providers and delivered via voice, email, or text
- Patients and providers can setup prescription and medication reminders
- RegisterPatient provides a better "patient engagement" experience by providing patients an easy way to create, then manage their Personal Health Records with Electronic Health Records
- Our technology allows practices to send messages, lab results and care instructions to their entire patient network from one simple interface.
"Best thing we ever did for our practice. Our patients love it. They say it's easy and comprehensive!"
Thomas Schmertz, Neurosurgery Practice
"RegisterPatient addresses a pain point in the experience of the physician practice, in a way that I have not seen elsewhere. They have built a Facebook app for prescription refills, and for making appointments, replicating the functionality of its own website, and also sets up Facebook pages for its clients. Kudos to RegisterPatient for addressing this need and for working on related needs of the small practice."
David Harlow, JD, Principal, The Harlow Group, LLC
"RegisterPatient's enterprise solutions saved us months in development time and thousands in development costs"
Gene Boerger,Vice President, Product Innovation, Emdeon
February 19, 2013
EHR users unhappy, many switching
Jana L. Skewes, Chief Executive Officer
As the President and CEO of RegisterPatient, Jana brings her 26 years of health care industry experience to growing the company from its strong foundation of patient engagement tools. Prior to RegisterPatient, Jana was founding CEO of Shared Health, an innovative web application software company that provided critical patient information and clinical decision support tools at the point of care. Skewes began her career as the pediatric hospital administrator for Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center in Chicago and has also worked in hospital administration at the Mayo Clinic. Skewes has presented information on Capitol Hill and has testified before the National Governor's Association on topics ranging from physician adoption of health information technology, to information security, to interoperability. She served on Governor Bredesen's state-wide ehealth council and has been featured in the NY Times, the Boss column. She holds a Bachelor's Degree in health planning and a Master's Degree in Health Systems Management from Penn State and Rush University.
David K. Williams, Founder, Advisor, Board Member
An avid student of computers, computer systems and programming, David began to think about the dynamic role computers can play in "Healthcare Informatics" even before he pursued his nursing degree. Rather than continue in programming, he turned his attention to system design and websites. From there, David created "relational databases" and websites for several medical offices, commercial businesses and a pharmaceutical company in North Florida.
Richard Allen, Board Member
Allen has 30 years of experience in business and finance, including 16 years in executive leadership positions with medical technology businesses. In 1998 Mr. Allen co-founded Regeneration Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:RTIX), a medical device company with proprietary technology in orthopedics and tissue regeneration. In co-founding the company, Mr. Allen negotiated the spin-off of the company's underlying technology from the University of Florida, developed the company's strategic plans, raised the initial venture capital and, two years later in August 2000, led its initial public offering with a $400 million market cap.
Robert Crutchfield, Board Member
Bob Crutchfield is a Venture Partner in the General Partner at Harbert Management Corporation (HMC). Mr. Crutchfield joined HMC in September 2008 and serves as a Board Member of Optimal and as a board observer for Aldagen, Innovative Biosensors, MaxCyte and ControlScan. In addition to his responsibilities at HMC, he serves as the Chairman of the Commercialization Sub-Committee for the Alabama Innovation Council Study Commission, serves on the Steering Committee of the Alabama Obesity Institute at the University of Alabama in Birmingham, is a Venture Fellow at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, is a Visiting Executive at Auburn University, and is a member of the Board of Directors for the Southeast Medical Device Association, the Birmingham Venture Club, the Alabama Launch Pad, and the Atlanta Venture Forum. Mr. Crutchfield also serves as a member of the Investment Advisory Board for the Florida Institute for the Commercialization of Public Research.
John Trbovich, Board Member
John Trbovich is a Managing Director of AVP. Mr. Trbovich has over a dozen years experience advising emerging growth companies in such areas as strategy, business development and corporate finance. John was previously a principal investor in the communications and information technology sectors, and a co-founder and principal of E*OFFERING. Prior to E*OFFERING, John was a senior technology banker at Robertson Stephens & Co., where he participated in raising billions of dollars for technology companies as well as advising on mergers and acquisitions. Previously, John worked in merchant banking for Metzler Corp., the oldest privately-held German bank, and the investment banking department of Salomon Smith Barney. John is a graduate of the Harvard Business School and the School of Engineering at Columbia University.
- Meet Meaningful Use Stage 2 requirements with our patient engagement suite of products
- Advance workflow with RegisterPatient's API technology to create seamless integration
- Expand your offerings through our white-label and configurable solution set to power user adoption
- Utilize our patient portal to create your own website or connect through our Facebook app
- Configure registration forms to meet your needs
- Verify registration, insurance, and symptoms before the patient walks in the door
- 100% HIPPA secured and compliant
- Reduce costs by eliminating administrative tasks and utilizing our virtual waiting room
- Engage patients with physicians to improve customer satisfaction with our communication tools
- Increase revenues, stop faxing, by utilizing our Patient Referral app to improve workflow and patient satisfaction
- Register online via any web enabled device
- Create your own personal health record and share with any clinician you choose
- Communicate with physicians Facebook, phone, email, and text
- Schedule appointments and receive reminders
- Manage prescriptions and request refills
Leverage RegisterPatient's solution suite to meet all SIX Meaningful Use Stage 2 requirements for Patient Engagement
MU2 Patient Engagement RequirementsRP Solutions
1. Provide patients the ability to view online, download and transmit their health information within four business
days of the information being available to the EP
2. Provide clinical summaries for patient for each office visit
3. Use secure electronic messaging to communicate with patients on relevant information
4. Send reminders to patient per patient preference for preventative/follow-up care
5. Use certified EHR technology to identify patient-specific education resources and provide to patient, if applicable
6. Summary of care record for each transition of care/referrals